Address: Geroev Stalingrada str., 25
Date of construction: 2nd half of the 19th century
According to available information, this house, like the entire quarter, belonged to the family of Ivan Zakhariadi (twice the mayor of Izmail, who ruled the city from 1892 to 1899), after which he was converted into a 4-class city school.
In the Romanian period, the Romanian boyar lived in this building of the current comprehensive school No. 4.
It is known that there were military depots in the courtyard of the school, and, probably, the military commissariat worked here for some time after the end of World War II.
In 1948, school No. 4 was founded, Gennady Pavlovsky was the first director. First, the school was located in a small building of current school No. 2 on Benderskaya str. (then it was called Shkolnaya). Since 1953 school No. 4, or rather its high school was transferred to this building – with workshops, a gym.