Address: Geroev Stalingrada str., 52
Date of construction: 1810-1811
Storeys – 1
According to the owner of the building, it was built in 1810-1811.
Immediately after construction, the city’s magistracy (the prototype of the prosecutor’s office) was housed in it; the mayor of Izmail met here.
From 1918 to 1940 the building was used as a “deputy house”.
In Soviet times it was on the balance sheet of the Minmorflot – first as the management of the construction organization SU-433 of the Chernomorgidrostroy trust until the mid-70s, and then as the financial and foreign exchange department and accounting of the shipping company.
In the late 90s, the house was leased to the services of the Izmail Institute of Water Transport and housed the office of the owner of the institute, accounting, security services.
In 2000 the building was purchased by an Izmail entrepreneur Peter Sevastiyan in disrepair and was completely restored by him.