Address: Pushkina str., 123
Year of construction: 1953
In September 1951 the executive committee of the Izmail city council of deputies adopted decision No. 983 “About the allocation of the land to the city department of education for the construction of a 10-year school” – a new secondary school No. 3 with the status of a Russian school.
The school building was transferred to the directorate 4 days before the start of classes with unfinished equipment for the heating system, sewage and electric lighting. It is curious that elementary school No. 13, which was located in the same microdistrict, completely merged with the new school and its premises were converted into apartments for teachers in the city.
Secondary school No. 3 started work in the second quarter, November 9, 1953. They worked in two shifts, with totally of 650 schoolchildren in 18 grades, including 367 children of the school’s microdistrict.
In 1963 the second building of the school was completely build. The teaching staff completed internal construction work by themselves.