Address: Kishinevskaya str., 4
Year of construction: 1947
After the World war new plants, enterprises and institutions began to appear in the city, and the capacities of the existing power station on the present Semenyuka str. was not enough. In this regard in 1947 the Izmail Commercial Sea Port built its own diesel power station, which worked until 1970.
It was included in the backup power plan of the port and the city in case of failure of the main lines. However, at the moment, the building as a power plant is not used and decommissioned.
It belongs to the state (Ministry of Infrastructure) and is on the balance sheet of the Administration of the Seaports of Ukraine.