Address: Kutuzova str. , 99
Build Date: 1935
The house is located on the corner of Svyato-Nikolskoy and Fuchika streets in the area of the city, where local Old Believers Lipovans have been living for centuries.
It is located east of the central avenue and adjoins St. Nicholas Old Believers Church. In the courtyard of the house there was a threshing field where grain was threshed. Like in other courtyards of the Old Believers, there was a constant smell of fish, due to which they lived. Fishing nets are an essential attribute of every such farmstead.
In this house childhood and youth were spent by education veteran Nadezhda Selyatina, who totally worked more than 40 years of her life in the pre-school education system in Izmail. In particular, for ten years she headed the kindergarten “Vasilyok” and was a non-staff inspector of the city educational department.