Address: Grecheskaya str., 15 (formerly Kirova str.)
Build date: 1948
This building is included in the list of local architectural monuments for its originality of architecture.
The date of its construction is seen above the entrance to the building – “1948”, the anchor is shown below. This means that the owner was related to the sea. And indeed, in the post-war years, a civil engineer Yulevich worked in SU-433 Chernomorgidrostroy.
Under his leadership the first multi-storey buildings were erected on Suvorov and Mira Avenues, marinas in the port, the embankment at the sea terminal and much more.
The engineer took care of himself by building this original mansion.