Address: Gorkogo str., 49
Date of construction: presumably 2nd half of 19th century
The last owner of a large brick factory, which was previously located on the neighboring Nekrasova str., lived in this house. Initials “A.D.” on the coat of arms indicate his name and surname.
Andrei Dekhtyarev was born in 1906. The brick factory, which has been operating since the end of the 18th century, was inherited from his father. With the advent of Soviet power, Andrei Dekhtyarev was sentenced to 10 years of forced labor camps on March 15, 1949, but he withstood and went back, and worked at his factory as a worker until the end of his life.
In his absence, the house was populated by three families, however his relatives seized the house, but sold then, and now another family lives there.