Address: Seminarskaya str., 33 (formerly Vatutina str.)
Period of construction: approximately the beginning of the 19th century.
From the scarce information about this building it is known that since 1830 there has been a horse-drawn cart carriage yard with a hotel.
In the 20th century the building was transferred to the Izmail Sports and Technical Club of the Voluntary Society for the Assistance to the Air Force Fleet (DOSAAF), which opened a driving school here.
The successor of the DOSAAF club was the Izmail Sports and Technical Club of the Ukrainian Defense Assistance Society, which continues to use the building for training of the future drivers.