Address: Commercial str., 81 (formerly Lenina Str.)
Period of construction: Romanian or earlier
One can only guess about the exact period of construction of this building, in which the owner of the leather factory lived. Given that the factory itself was located in the opposite building with the indicated date “1924” on it, his mansion could be built at the same time. However, there is reason to believe that both buildings were built even earlier, in the 19th century.
After the World War II, on March 1, 1947 the House for street children with 50 beds placed here. It was reorganized into nursery №4 from February 3, 1950. The nursery №25 “Zolotoy kliuchik” works here from February 2, 1979 to this day.