Address: Bolgradskaya str., 64
Year Built: 1925
The building is located almost in the city center on the corner of Bolgradskaya str. and Kholostyakova str.
The younger members of the family living here learned that the mansion was built in the 1920s from the archival documents of the Romanian period, stored for a long time in the registry office.
The time of construction was dictated by the features of its decor – richly decorated with frames with locks around large wooden windows, a kind of columns on the corners of the building from the street.
However, the main entrance is the compositional center of the old mansion. There are two columns on the left and right of the entrance that support a fancifully decorated pediment. We can see three sockets on it, which are a stylization of the family coat of arms.
The front doors are very beautiful – the oval windows on both canvases are framed by fancy wood carvings. Its ornamentation, as well as the shape of a semicircular arch, evokes the atmosphere of an oriental fairy tale.
The old tiled stoves that have been preserved inside the house also remind of the style of previous eras.
According to the data of old archival documents, in the interwar period, a Romanian Orthodox priest lived in a mansion. With the advent of Soviet power, he left our city.