Address: 81 Suvorov Ave.
Period of construction: 50-s of the 20th century.
Here is an example of Stalinist classicism – a style characteristic of the buildings in 1945-1953.
This building was constructed in the 50s purposefully for the Izmail College of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture, an educational institution for the training of specialists with special secondary education.
The college itself as an institution was created in 1953 by the decision of the Executive Committee of the Izmail Regional Council of Deputies on the basis of the Izmail Regional School for the preparation of leading personnel for collective farms. The material and technical base and the educational-experimental farm were transferred from school to college.
Today the educational institution has the name “Izmail Agricultural College”.
Due to the decommunization requirements the sickle and hammer were erased from the facade in 2016.