Address: 36 Suvorov Ave.
Date of construction: probably the Romanian period
It is known that in the Romanian period the house was occupied by the owner of a soap factory. By 1940, his factory worked quite successfully and products were distributed throughout the region.
In 1944, with the liberation of Izmail the manufacturer left the city. Under Soviet rule abandoned houses were nationalized, including this one. So, since 1945 a female consultation has been working here and then – an ambulance station.
In 2007 the entrepreneur Lyubov Dubovaya bought the house at an auction, but then sold it to bank “Ukrsotsbank”, which today uses the building as its branch.